*Welcome to ' THE PAD'
Our home is designed for those wanting to get away and relax and unwind in an idyllic location with beautiful sea views so look no further if this is what your looking for!
This is no way a party house as we are in a quiet residential area :)
*We are perfectly located in the heart of the seaside town Cleveleys, Lancashire, right on the promenade, on the beach used for the Filming of Disney's Star Wars Andor!
* 5 minute walk to all amenities and transport links. We are only 10 minutes drive to Blackpool, Blackpool North Train Station and Blackpool Victoria Hospital.
* A short drive to Lytham St Annes and Poulton-Le Fylde, both super Classy and gorgeous cocktails bars.
*5 minutes walk to the tram stop to ride along the Promenade to all local attractions.*
* 65inch smart tv with sounddbar with Netflix!
About the Home
* Starlight ceilings in all our stunning bedrooms, its like the roof has been removed and the ceiling is alight with a beautiful canopy of stars as seen on TV! This has been proven to aid a more restful and relaxed sleep. Sleeping under a starlight ceiling has tremendous calming and theraputic benefits not to mention the mental health and other health benefits such as helping people with autism spectrum conditions and anxiety or PTSD symptoms. Also these ceilings are proven to lower blood pressure and reduce overall stress.
* We provide essentials such as coffee, tea, sugar and salt and pepper
Ground Floor * Double bedroom complete with a HD Smart TV which can be suitable for guests with mobility issues.
* Fully equipped kitchen, cosy booth seating area
* We are near to supermarkets and fabulous restaurants in our local area too, please give us a shout for local recommendations as we are always super happy to tell you our favourites, also please check out the guidebook.
* Ground floor toilet and washbasin
First Floor, * Super chilled entertaining space/games room with Sea views.
* Bar area with bar stools and drinks fridge.
* Floor to ceiling glass windows.
* Professional pool table
*Huge Sofa bed in this room and a chesterfield sofabed sleeping 3 guests.
Second floor * 2 Large bedrooms and a bathroom suite complete with bath and overhead shower.
*Our master bedroom has sea views and has an exeptional ensuite complete with large walk in shower. This room as a HD Smart TV also.
*Our 2nd Bedroom has a bespoke panelled bunkbed perfect for 3 guests with a smart TV HD.
* Loft room * velux window. This bedroom is perfect for a twin room.
** Check in from 2pm, latest check in is 7pm, after this you will be unable to check in.** ** Check out before 10am**
*Finally this property is run by a couple and our fabulous team who are comitted and passionate about making memories in this much cared and thoughful property that will not disappoint.
We look forward to welcoming you to your very own Luxury Beachfront Townhouse
Address: 18 North Promenade, FY5 1DB Thornton-Cleveleys, , United Kingdom
Size: 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Beds: 3 Single beds, 2 Double beds, 1 King size bed, 2 Sofa beds, 1 Couch
Prices: 189 GBP - 256 GBP / Night
More pricing information:
* Price is based on 2 guests sharing, additional guests are priced at £25 per person per night extra. Please Add all guests to the booking.
There will be an additional 5% service charge to process the booking.
Please make sure all guests are included in the booking regardless if they are staying over or not. We accept visitors on request, everybody needs to be added into the booking so we can register the amount of guests in total. Please be Mindful this is a terraced house so music must be kept subtle in the evenings! The hot tub and garden area is not permitted for use after 10pm. This is an enforced restriction from the council.
Please be aware with any music to keep it relatively low as it can be quite loud for the neighbours which leads to complaints. Should be used as background music only. We have to adhere to a no party/noise policy due to the home being a terraced townhouse in a residential area.
* For groups a Security deposit of £250 is required prior to arrival for incidentals payable via bank transfer to a holding account. We will contact you after booking with the payment information. This deposit is fully refundable after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the property. The deposit is non-refundable if any house rules are broken.
*No Music in the garden at any time. *Hot tub use prohibited after 10pm and other inappropriate times in respect to our neighbours. This is also a council enforcement
* Check in after 2pm (latest 7pm otherwise we will be unable to check you in) *Check out before 10am ( late checkouts will incur fees)
Located in the center of Cleveleys, a traditional seaside town, nestled inbetween Blackpool, Fleetwood and the Irish Sea! Many ammenities are nearby and in walking distance such as supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants to name a few. THE PAD is right on North Promenade and only a stones throw away from the beach. We are within walking distance of the famous Blackpool tramline which connects you easily with Blackpool and Fleetwood. We are in easy reach of Lytham-St-Annes, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Knott end and the UNESCO site of the Lake District. We are a great base for all the famous Blackpool Attractions such as Blackpool Tower, The Sandcastle, Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Illuminations, Blackpool Zoo, the award winning Stanley Park and all other Blackpool shows, events and exhibitions, not to mention the amazing Cleveleys Car Show, Blackpool Air Show, The World Fireworks Championships and the famous Fleetwood Tram Sunday. We love how central THE PAD is with everything you need within walking distance and on your doorstep but without compromising a serene, private relaxing experience with unobstructed beach views.
We are a short walk to the main bus shelter in Cleveleys and also the major tramline is just at the end of the road. Taxis are readily available in the area alongside local taxi ranks. We also provide free car parking for up to 3 cars onsite. The nearest Train Stations are Poulton-Le-Fylde and Blackpool North and the nearest airport is Manchester and Liverpool for major airlines. The nearest motorway is the M55. We can provide further details upon request