Welcome to THE HUB! This home is designed for those wanting to get away and relax and unwind in an idyllic location with beautiful sea views so look no further if this is what your looking for! This is no way a party house as we are in a quiet residential area :)
*Listed in the Daily Mail 'Top 10 most wish-listed Airbnbs in the UK!' *Recently listed in Esquire Magazine ' '6 Airbnb Beach Retreats to stay in the UK 2020 *Also mentioned in Blackpool Gazette, The Telegraph, Good Housekeeping, House Beautiful, Woman&Home, Glamour Magazine amongst others!
*Used by the cast and crew whilst Disney was filming the Star Wars series 'Andor' right outside on our beautiful Promenade!
*Perfectly located in the seaside town of Cleveleys in a tourist area but away from any crowds so you can be sure to have a peaceful stay at our home but still a stones throw from all attractions and amenities. We have the beautiful beach and sea on your Doorstop, Nearby to all Blackpool nightlife, theatres and attractions!
*Families, couples, groups, business workers, and well behaved dogs are all welcome at our home! (dogs permitted upon request) * A short drive to Lytham St Annes and Poulton-Le-Fylde, both super classy with fantastic cocktail bars!
* A 5 minute walk to the Bus Station or Tram Stop to ride along the famous Promenade to all the local attractions!
*Free High speed internet and smart TV About the home Led Lighting is all over the house and a Nuvo sound system designed as background music surrounds the whole house and is operated by the ipad controller!
We have cosy thick shag pile carpet throughout the home.
Ground floor *Upon entering you are greeted with our luxury hallway, this runs straight into our downstairs cinema room(sleeps up to 4 guests) and separate w/c 1st Floor
* Our open plan Kitchen/diner with breakfast bar is fully equipped with everything you should need during your stay to cook meals
*Dining room table can comfortably sit 8 guests and our breakfast bar with stools seats an extra 4 guests.
*We are located near to supermarkets and restaurants so please reach out to us for any recommendations as we are always super happy to tell you our favourites, also please check out the guidebook.
* Our Dining room and kitchen flows into the cosy living room with panoramic floor to ceiling glass walls, patio doors and balcony terrace.
On our 2nd Floor
*Large bespoke bathroom complete with large walk in shower, and towels provided.
* Spacious Master bedroom with double bed, double and single futons sleeps up to 5 guests (optional Jay bed on request)
*2nd Large Bedroom has 2 double beds and sleeps up to 4 guests
*Our Sun room, terraces and hot tub are all situated on this floor complete with speaker system that connects to the ipad and Led Lighting system. A Perfect viewpoint to the beach, sea and mountains in the distance! The sofa bed can sleep up to 2 guests.
Finally this property is run by us and our fabulous team who are committed and passionate about making memories in this much developed and cared for bespoke home. We look forward to welcoming you to 'The Hub'
Address: 20a North Promenade, FY5 1DB Thornton-Cleveleys, , United Kingdom
Size: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 3 Double beds, 6 Sofa beds, 1 Couch
Prices: 219 GBP - 369 GBP / Night
More pricing information:
* Price is based on 2 guests sharing, additional guests are priced at £25 per person per night extra. Please add all guests to the booking.
There will be a 5% service fee to process the booking.
Frequently asked questions...
• Do you provide towels? Yes we provide 2 towels for each guest, a hand towel and medium towel, also a few hot tub towels, kitchen towels and additional hand towels for the bathrooms.
• Is there a chance of an early check in? Guests are not normally able to check in early as the housekeeping team will still be working hard to clean and prepare for your arrival, you are more than welcome to park up early and go for a walk into town, lots of coffee shops, cafes and bars or even a walk on the beach :) We can let you know at this time if the home is ready any earlier
• Is there a chance of a late check out? We are unable to assist with a later check out as our housekeeping team are on a tight schedule and rota so need to start work at check out time. You are more than welcome to leave any cars etc.. at the home and go out for breakfast after check out.
• Is there an extra key? We do not provide more than one key as we provide a lock box on the outside of the property, In that way there is always a key in a safe place at the home If you wish to leave the property. • How do we get the keys? We will meet and greet you at the property at your check in time and show you how everything works before handing you the keys
• Do you have a travel cot? Guests are asked to bring there own cots to guarantee their own babies safety with a cot they are used to. Our insurances do not cover us to provide one to guests
• How many cars can we park and is there additional spaces nearby? You can park up to 2 cars on the front driveway to the front of the home, please do not park on any neighbours properties or driveways. Additional parking can be found around the corner on Beach Road. There are no parking restrictions there and only a very short walk.
• Is the Hot Tub Covered? The hot tub is uncovered so if it rains your head will get rained on but 80% of your body is wet anyway so enjoy!
• Is the Hot Tub Private? The hot tub is not a shared facility a day you have total private use to it with your booking.
• Is the house private or shared with other guests? Yes we definitely do not have guests sharing with other strangers and guests! You have the entire house to yourself no sharing going on :)
• Do you provide Condiments? Salt, pepper, oil etc..? Yes we have all the basics you need to cook meals, some sauces, spices etc.. too. •
Do you have enough utensils, pots pans etc.. to prepare a meal? Yes we have everything you need to cook and prepare a meal, you just need to bring along yourself and the food!
• Can we have visitors that are not staying over? In the aspects of health, safety, security and insurances we are only covered for the guests on the booking so unfortunately you wouldn't be able to have any visitors or extra guests at the home at any time unless they are registered on the booking.
• Can we have a Hen/stag or Occasion? We do have several occasions like this at the home but on the understanding that its a relaxed and chilled out event, no music or partying. This is a council enforcement and very strict as we are in a residential area with elderly neighbours and babies so noise nuisances and disturbances can become elevated and creates issues. We have no noise restrictions and quiet at all times.
• Can we stay outside on the terraces/Hot tub after 10pm? Under no circumstances can you do this as it is a council enforcement in the area to protect all the local surrounding residential residents to have peace in their homes.
Other things to note...
Please make sure all guests are included in the booking regardless if they are staying over or not. We accept visitors on request, everybody needs to be added into the booking so we can register the amount of guests in total.
Please be Mindful this is a terraced house so music must be kept subtle in the evenings!
The hot tub and garden area is not permitted for use after 10pm. This is an enforced restriction from the council.
Please be aware with any music to keep it relatively low as it can be quite loud for the neighbours which leads to complaints. Should be used as background music only. We have to adhere to a no party/noise policy due to the home being a terraced townhouse in a residential area.
* For groups a Security deposit of £250 is required prior to arrival for incidentals payable via bank transfer to a holding account. We will contact you after booking with the payment information. This deposit is fully refundable after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the property. The deposit is non-refundable if any house rules are broken
* Check in after 4pm (latest 7pm otherwise we will be unable to check you in) *Check out before 11am ( late checkouts will incur fees)
Located in the Center of Thornton- Cleveleys, a traditional seaside town, nestled in between Blackpool, Fleetwood and the Irish sea! Many amenities are nearby 5 minutes and in walking distance such as supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants to name a few. Our Beach House is right on North Promanade and only a stones throw from the beach. The home is architecturally designed to make the most of the panoramic views of the Fylde and Wyre coastline. We are within walking distance of the famous Blackpool tramline which connects you easily with Blackpool and Fleetwood. We are also in easy reach of Lytham St Annes, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Knott End and the UNESCO site of the Lake District. We are a great base for all the famous Blackpool attractions such as Blackpool Tower, The Sandcastle, Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Illuminations, Blackpool Zoo, the award winning Stanley Park and all other Blackpool shows, events and Exhibitions not to mention the amazing Cleveleys Car Show, Blackpool Air Show and the Famous Fleetwood Tram Sunday. We love how central this home is with everything you need within walking distance and on your doorstep but without compromising a serene, private relaxing experience with unobstructed beach views.
We are a short walk to the main bus shelter in Cleveleys and also the major tram line is just at the end of the road. Taxis are readily available in the area alongside local taxi ranks. We also provide free car parking for up to 4 cars onsite. the nearest train stations are Poulton-Le-Fylde and Blackpool North and the nearest airport is Blackpool Airport but mainly Manchester and Liverpool for major Airlines. The nearest motorway is the M55. We can provide further details upon request or if your struggling with directions we are at hand to help.