Hello and welcome! We are thrilled to introduce you to The Coastal Collection, a small family business dedicated to providing you with beautiful and cherished holiday rentals. Our passion for hosting these properties is boundless, and we are genuinely excited to share our homes with you. Our journey began in 2017 with 'The Hub,' a property we designed and built ourselves from scratch for our own residence. Little did we know that it would evolve into a beloved and popular holiday home. Inspired by its success, we expanded our collection, adding five more exceptional properties over the course of five years. With each new addition, we have grown stronger and more committed to our mission of offering luxury accommodation that fosters unforgettable moments and cherished memories. Our deep love for various hobbies, interests, and experiences is evident in the design of our house interiors and exteriors. Whether it's sightseeing, taking leisurely walks with our dogs, appreciating architecture and stately homes, finding inspiration in country cottages, immersing ourselves in music, cooking, practicing yoga, or exploring new destinations, these passions shape the very essence of our properties. We believe that the environments we create should reflect the things that bring us joy, providing a backdrop for your relaxation and enjoyment. As our valued guest, we encourage you to kick back, relax, and embark on an extraordinary holiday experience. We wholeheartedly believe in the importance of making time for one another and creating amazing moments together. Let our homes be the canvas for your unforgettable adventures. Thank you for choosing The Coastal Collection. We are delighted to be a part of your journey. Warmest regards, Richard and Laura xx
• Do you provide towels? Yes we provide 2 towels for each guest, a hand towel and medium towel, also a few hot tub towels, kitchen towels and additional hand towels for the bathrooms.
• Is there a chance of an early check in? Guests are not normally able to check in early as the housekeeping team will still be working hard to clean and prepare for your arrival, you are more than welcome to park up early and go for a walk into town, lots of coffee shops, cafes and bars or even a walk on the beach :) We can let you know at this time if the home is ready any earlier
• Is there a chance of a late check out? We are unable to assist with a later check out as our housekeeping team are on a tight schedule and rota so need to start work at check out time. You are more than welcome to leave any cars etc.. at the home and go out for breakfast after check out.
• Is there an extra key? We do not provide more than one key as we provide a lock box on the outside of the property, In that way there is always a key in a safe place at the home If you wish to leave the property.
• How do we get the keys? We will meet and greet you at the property at your check in time and show you how everything works before handing you the keys/ The keys are in the lockbox, we will provide you with the code nearer to the check in time.
• Do you have a travel cot? Guests are asked to bring there own cots to guarantee their own babies safety with a cot they are used to. Our insurances do not cover us to provide one to guests
• Is the Hot Tub Covered? The hot tub is uncovered so if it rains your head will get rained on but 80% of your body is wet anyway so enjoy!
• Is the Hot Tub Private? The hot tub is not a shared facility a day you have total private use to it with your booking. Please be mindful neighbouring properties can sometimes see into the the garden so not 100% private when bathing.
• Is the house private or shared with other guests? Yes we definitely do not have guests sharing with other strangers and guests! You have the entire house to yourself no sharing going on :)
• Do you provide Condiments? Salt, pepper, oil etc..? Yes we have all the basics you need to cook meals, some sauces, spices etc.. too.
• Do you have enough utensils, pots pans etc.. to prepare a meal? Yes we have everything you need to cook and prepare a meal, you just need to bring along yourself and the food!
• Can we have visitors that are not staying over? In the aspects of health, safety, security and insurances we are only covered for the guests on the booking so unfortunately you wouldn't be able to have any visitors or extra guests at the home at any time unless they are registered on the booking
. • Can we have a Hen/stag or Occasion? We do have several occasions like this at the home but on the understanding that its a relaxed and chilled out event, no music or partying. This is a council enforcement and very strict as we are in a residential area with elderly neighbours and babies so noise nuisances and disturbances can become elevated and creates issues. We have no noise restrictions and quiet at all times.
• Can we stay in the garden/Hot tub after 10pm? Under no circumstances can you do this as it is a council enforcement in the area to protect all the local surrounding residential residents to have peace in their homes.
It's a special occasion, is there anything extra we can have at the home? Yes! We have made good contacts if you are looking to make your occasion that extra bit special! Whether it is a private chef, private yoga class, in-house spa day,massages and pamper parties, cocktail making, or even just baloons, they have you covered! Here are the links...
For massage, spa, yoga, chefs, etc, Love Pamper Company has it all..
For private chefs..
For cocktail making or private mobile bar..
All things Baloons and decorations..
For beautiful bespoke dipped strawberries made fresh to order..
We want to help you make some amazing memories during your stay at our home! Many thanks Laura and Richard x
*Please read the entire description and these rules before booking to make sure it meets your needs and expectations and you fit into the criteria.
*The homes are no way a party houses as they are all in a quiet residential areas so please find another location if you wish to party. They are designed for those wanting to get away to relax and unwind. We can only accept couples or small families with children for one night stays.
*You should please leave the house the same way as you found it.
* For groups a security deposit of £250 will be required prior to arrival for incidentals payable via bank transfer to a holding account. We will contact you after booking with the payment information. This deposit is fully refundable after check-out and subject to a full inspection of the property.
*The deposit is non-refundable if any house rules are broken.
*House is not permitted to accept groups of guests with the majority being under 21
*The lead booker must be 21+
* No noise/quiet times after 10pm with us being in a residential areas.
* Any excessive noise or music at any time inside or outside the property will lead to an instant termination as this is enforced by the council.
*No parties or events *No loud Music on the balconys/ outside areas
*The hot tub use is restricted after 10pm If it's switched off for any reason there will be a £50 charge as the next guests will be unable to use it for 24 hours due to cleaning and temperature control.
*The Hot tub is complimentory and can not always be guaranteed to be working during your stay as technical faults can unfortunatly arise. This is a very rare occurrence but we will endeavour to sort the issue as soon as possible. We will refund you £50-£100 depending on length of stay. Please do not make the booking if this is the only reason for booking this home :(
* Strictly no smoking in the home or on the terraces, only outside on the patio, please use bins or ash trays or there will be a £200 fine by us or the council.
*No third party bookings, the registered main booker must be in attendance and must be present at check in. (there are some exceptions to this please ask for details)
*We strongly advise all guests to take out holiday insurance as our cancellations policy is strict. Please make sure you read and agree with all cancellation policies and terms before booking.
* No shoes in the homes please
*No confetti (including confetti in balloons)
*No Shisha Pipes
*The latest check in is 7pm otherwise you will be unable to gain access to the property
* The housekeepers will need full access at check out time so all homes must be fully vacated at check out.
* Please add all guest numbers to the booking to get the full breakdown of the cost and for our registration/insurances policies. Its just £25 per person per night after 2 guests which is automatically added at booking. Only registered guests that are in the booking are permitted in the home. Visitors by request only .Any additional guests must pay £25 per person per night before check-in with a maximum guest amount as listed (incl infants) at any one time regardless if guests are staying over or not. The booking will be terminated if any unregistered or non paying guests are present in the property without consent. For the coverage of potential insurance issues only the guests registered on the reservation or authorised visitors will be allowed access to the property. Some of our homes have a Minut noise monitoring system. The
* Our cleaning only covers basic cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing due to the size of the property. We appreciate guests leaving the home as tidy as possible, this includes washing all pots/glasses and pans, loading and switching on the dishwasher and any rubbish placed in bins for recycle. Any additional cleaning will incur extra charges of up to £200. Deep stained towels and bed linen will be charged extra for.
*1/2 well behaved dogs permitted on request. Dogs must not be on any of the furniture or be left alone at any time. All dog mess must be disposed of and cleaned up.
*If you need to change dates for any reason, we would require at least 2 weeks notice otherwise the booking will still go ahead.
* Please quote 'Beachlife' to confirm you have read these rules.
Thank you so much for reading and sorry for all the rules